Monday, February 15, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award

I am so honored to get the Beautiful Blogger Award from Home Grown Families! Thank you so much! This is my first award for this blog, and I wanted to pass it on to some other Beautiful Bloggers. Here's how it works:


The rules for this award are as followed:

  • Thank the person who kindly passed this to you, and link your award back to them.
  • Pass it on to 15 (I only have time for 5) blogs that deserve a Beautiful Blogger Award. Let them know they earned this award.
  • List 7 things about yourself.
Ok, 7 Things about Me.....

  1. I used to be in a band called Jimmy Roots... I sang and played keys. We traveled across the country in an RV and recorded an album.... fun times.
  2. I love the idea of homeschooling my children, but am really scared about how it will all pan out..I don't want my children to count on their fingers like I still do... (did I just tell you that?)
  3. I LOVE LOVE to craft, but am about the least crafty person you will ever meet...hence the best job for me.... Lesson Plans Craft Editor over at Craft Gossip....
  4. I am reading the Twilight Series....its taking me a REALLY long time.
  5. I get really sick during pregnancies, but want to be pregnant again...yup, I'm crazy:)
  6. I'm not a numbers person and I don't care if people know how old I am....30 FYI
  7. I dance in my living room with my family many times a week...

The much deserving Blogs are...( in no particular order)


Thanks!


8 comments:

Adriana said...

So cool that you were in a band! I just played the flute poorly in high school. I just finished reading the Twilight books and I am embarrassed to admit how much I liked them. :)

Unknown said...

Don't worry about how it will all pan out. Do it for today, and if tomorrow doesn't work than you can take care of it then. One day at a time! Thank you for passing it on! I really love your blog!

Lissaloo said...

Congrats on your award :)

Elise said...

I am really enjoying these award posts as I learn more about the person behind the blog, so to speak. I am also discovering new (to me anyway) and wonderful blogs through the links that are provided in these posts.

Congratulations on your awrd - very well deserved.

Elise said...

I need to proof read before I publish my comments, sorry! That should be: congrats on your award.

Meg Lambert said...

Congrats on your award! I count on my fingers too;)

Unknown said...

congrats on your award, you must be excited, I have not received one yet either, but I have only been bloggin since November. enjoy it.

Scrappycook said...

Congratulations to you and thank you! My first award too - I feel so honored! I am going to spend the evening thinking of other charming blogs to showcase. Isn't the internet a lovely place?

Post a Comment